School Visit & Interaction
You are most welcome to visit Meridian School, Kukatpally and have an informal discussion with or without your child. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment with the Head of Admissions & Communication through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 9542955777, 040-23053034 . If you are not able to schedule, we would still be able to take you around, Please walk-in.
Forms are available on-line and also available at our office with all details given in the prospectus.If you are applying on-line, download our prospectus to know us better.
Child should have attained minimum age required for the grade applied.Students applying to middle school may be required to undergo Skill Assessment Program, High school children may have to write a test for Math, English and Science.
To download prospectus Click here
On being offered admission, parents are requested to pay the one-time Admission Fee and a Refundable Security Deposit within two weeks to secure the admission of the student. Subsequently, the student is issued a unique Student ID number.
Documents to be submitted while applying for admission:
- Attested True Copy of the Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate in case child has attended another school
- Proof of residence of parent
- Medical Certificate from a Qualified Registered Practitioner detailing ailment or particular health condition if any
- Record of vaccination / immunization
- 2 copies of passport size photographs and 3 copies of stamp size photographs
All parents are issued their usernames and passwords to access their child’s progress through the web. Half-yearly and Annual Progress Reports can also be accessed through this.